[TenTec] Just a word of appreciation

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Just a word of appreciation
From: "Vic Klein" <vhklein@ptd.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 14:07:44 -0500
I dropped my Paragon off at Ten Tec in Sevierville just before New Years
while visiting in the area, and was treated (again) to a very nice tour from
the always friendly staff. It was encouraging to see so much Ham equipment
going through the production process. When I returned home I pulled out of
storage my old standby, a 1973 vintage 50w Ten Tec Triton I that I have
owned since it was almost new. It powered right up and, in almost daily use
for the last several weeks, it still gets remarkable signal reports, with
lots of compliments on the audio. Today I was advised that my Paragon repair
is already completed, at a very reasonable cost, and will be shipped
shortly...just 3 weeks from dropping it off during the holidays.

Both of these experiences reminded me of why I like Ten Tec so much. Thanks!
It is great to have such quality and service from a US company.

  =Vic=
WA4THR