Re: [TenTec] Just a word of appreciation

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Just a word of appreciation
From: "Harry J McDonald" <harryjmcdonald@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 00:24:49 -0800
Can't get better service. My 1992 Paragon needed a tune up in 1999 and
another in 2009. 2nd one was dumb, I goofed and inadvertently had the mic
gain off. TT ran thru the rig and tested everything.  I couldn't be more
pleased. The price was right. I can't say enough good things about TT
product or service. I'm 8 blocks from the Pacific ocean on the coast of
Washington, shipped to TT 9-24-09 got it back 10-22-09, that's fast.

Harry McDonald N7ACY