Re: [TenTec] Manuals and serial control of Delta II

To: <alan.n5na@gmail.com>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Manuals and serial control of Delta II
From: "Kris Merschrod" <Kris@merschrod.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 16:24:44 -0500
Many thanks Alan,

The tentecwiki information by Dale Martin is crucial and very interesting.
It looks like Tentec was about to start something with the Delta II/Argo in
the computer control area and then did not go further ahead.  Perhaps the
next generation was already on the bench?

73,

Kris (KA2OIG)

Merschrod
123 Warren Road