Re: [TenTec] What model does tentec start with using computercontrol?

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] What model does tentec start with using computercontrol?
From: "Duane Calvin" <ac5aa1@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 19:17:00 -0600
The OMNI VI and VI+ both did computer control using a superset of the ICOM
command set.  You can use any of the ICOM level converters to drive it, and
in some software us the IC-735 profile to control many (most?) of the
controllable features of the rig.  The OMNI V also had computer control, but
it was a proprietary set of commands, and there is very little software that
works with it.  One of them that does (or did) is WriteLog, and that's
because Wayne Wright, the author, had an OMNI V.  Hope this helps.  (I don't
know about the Paragon's).

        73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas