[TenTec] Nice Corsair I available

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Nice Corsair I available
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 12:51:13 +0000
I really wasn't planning on selling this but someone overseas
contacted me wanting to buy my mint condx Corsair I and I proceeded to
give it a good check-out and pack it carefully only to find that
shipping costs were prohibitive ($300+).  I'm happy to unpack it and
keep it but I was wondering if anyone in the US might be interested in
what is probably the nicest Corsair I outside a museum (maybe I'm
exaggerating, but it's a beautiful radio).  I'd consider a cash sale
or perhaps work out a trade involving a really nice later TT radio or
???

The Corsair I can be supplied stock or with my hi-fi audio mods
(http://n1eu.com/Mods/Corsairaudiomod.htm), and with any set of
filters (Ten-Tec ssb/cw filters, Inrad 2.8Khz filters).  The filters
are not for sale separately.

Please contact me off-list at barry.n1eu at gmail.com

Thanks & 73,
Barry N1EU