[TenTec] cleaning house - FS items

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] cleaning house - FS items
From: Clark Savage Turner <csturner@kcbx.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2010 09:03:17 -0800
Cleaning up around here, stuff from drawers I thought I'd need but
now I need the money more :-)
 Ten Tec model 282 (250 Hz), 285 (500 Hz), 288 (1.8 KHz) filters from
Corsair I and II, fits Paragons and OMNI V, VI (possibly others?  I
didn't go past the OMNI VI, hi.)  Built for the 6.3 MHz IF (not for
the early OMNI-D and its friends)  I'd like $60 each shipped to you
CONUS.
 Daiwa RF-440 RF processor (has VU meter, wired for 4 pin Ten Tec
in/out).  Good condition and works very well.  I have a copy of the
manual (was hard to find!)  $110 shipped.
 Ten Tec 961 linear power supply, looks very good, works very well
(been using it for a while to power my rigs)  It came from a shack
that was mostly abandoned and I had to splice in the power cable (at
the back of the power supply, a good/safe splice, it had been cut, I
know not why!)  It matches the OMNI V and VI, the Paragons and the
Corsair II in color and profile.  I'd like $125 shipped CONUS.  I
finally got another power supply that has meters (I like that) and I
have my Airpax fast breakers in line, so the 961 is now surplus to my
needs.
 Other stuff like Drake LP (and HP) filters and a PowerPort Worldpack
706 if you're interested.
 Clark
 WA3JPG
 Clark Savage Turner, J.D., Ph.D.
 Professor of Computer Science (and regular guy)
 Cal Poly State University
 San Luis Obispo, CA. 93407