Re: [TenTec] cleaning house - FS items

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] cleaning house - FS items
From: Clark Savage Turner <csturner@kcbx.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2010 11:02:43 -0800
 Well, heck, the 3 filters and the PTO stabilizer already have a new
home.  961, RF processor, LP filters still available.
 Clark
 WA3JPG
 Clark Savage Turner, J.D., Ph.D.
 Professor of Computer Science (and regular guy)
 Cal Poly State University
 San Luis Obispo, CA. 93407
 On Sat 06/02/10 09:03 , "Clark Savage Turner" csturner@kcbx.net
sent:
  Cleaning up around here, stuff from drawers I thought I'd need but
now I need the money more :-)
 Ten Tec model 282 (250 Hz), 285 (500 Hz), 288 (1.8 KHz) filters from
Corsair I and II, fits Paragons and OMNI V, VI (possibly others?  I
didn't go past the OMNI VI, hi.)  Built for the 6.3 MHz IF (not for
the early OMNI-D and its friends)  I'd like $60 each shipped to you
CONUS.
 Daiwa RF-440 RF processor (has VU meter, wired for 4 pin Ten Tec
in/out).  Good condition and works very well.  I have a copy of the
manual (was hard to find!)  $110 shipped.
 Ten Tec 961 linear power supply, looks very good, works very well
(been using it for a while to power my rigs)  It came from a shack
that was mostly abandoned and I had to splice in the power cable (at
the back of the power supply, a good/safe splice, it had been cut, I
know not why!)  It matches the OMNI V and VI, the Paragons and the
Corsair II in color and profile.  I'd like $125 shipped CONUS.  I
finally got another power supply that has meters (I like that) and I
have my Airpax fast breakers in line, so the 961 is now surplus to my
needs.
 Other stuff like Drake LP (and HP) filters and a PowerPort Worldpack
706 if you're interested.