Re: [TenTec] Trade (i.e. help out a stupid, new Ten-Tec user)

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Trade (i.e. help out a stupid, new Ten-Tec user)
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 01:33:58 -0400
I see no dilemma...    You simply complete the Jupiter deal, and install
the rig in the shack.   You then locate and purchase the older rig of
your dreams, and run both.   You enjoy the best of the old and the new.
   Neither becomes an orphan and all is well in the world.   Later on,
you sell off the one you don't
seem to use as much, and buy the Omni VII or Orion II and add THAT to the
shack, instead.   Always having the best of all worlds.

I don't see any problem at all . . . .  ;-)

Just MY take.

I have a bit of a personal dilemma, and was wondering if