Re: [TenTec] Jupiter Solid Aluminum Main Tuning Dial

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter Solid Aluminum Main Tuning Dial
From: james.viars@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 18:09:06 +0000 (UTC)

Everyone...

It's a knob/dial. It is meant to replace the cheap plastic one.  It's solid. It
weighs 4oz. It's $50 shipped.

I have comments to the effect that I am asking too much, to Newtonian Physics
about the end weight of a mass at the end of short shaft.

I have had suggestions to make it more of one way or another. Be it color or
size or whatever.

I will not change it, color it, make it heavier or lighter. If you think it
should be cheaper, then YOU invest in the lathe and mill or find a machinst who
will do it for you.

Allow me to make it this simple.... Respond to me and let me know if you want
one. If not, don't respond.

N4EGA ex KJ4QPK