Re: [TenTec] Orion II v 2.042A: Not Ready for Prime Time!

To: ronc@sonic.net, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II v 2.042A: Not Ready for Prime Time!
From: Rsoifer@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 10:34:08 EDT
Ron and others,

Many thanks for your fine work.  After playing with 2.042A overnight,  I've
re-installed 2.041XT and will await T-T's next try.

73 Ray W2RS

In a message dated 4/14/2010 2:45:00 A.M. GMT Standard Time, ronc@sonic.net
 writes:

I keep  hoping that it's something simple like a hiccup while I was
flashing
the  new firmware, so I'm interested if anyone else finds the same things
I'm
finding in the behavior.

Ron  N6IE
www.N6IE.com