Re: [TenTec] Encoder shaft stability

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Encoder shaft stability
From: james.viars@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 15:08:23 +0000 (UTC)

Sounds good. All the dial shafts of my Jupiter have some sort of flex to them:
VFO, xit/rit, multi, etc...

I have tried a few different things to keep out the wobble, but to no avail.
The most annoying thing is that the tension on each smaller dial is different.
Actually, the PBT dial SQUEEKS!!

James

N4EGA