[TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Centurian Amplifier 422

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Centurian Amplifier 422
From: Joe Hornbach <joew4saa@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 19:05:57 -0400
I have not been using my Centurian much and find it excess to my needs.  It
is serial number 06C10031 and has the gray pannel with the black dot TT
emblem.  The guys at Ten Tec put a black cover on my Centurian for me.  The
new black cover has a screen mesh over the venelation slots.  These screens
keep the bugs (Literally) from flying into the amp.  A necessity in my part
of the swamp here in Florida.  The amp has not seen much use since the rig
was serviced when that bug flew in and blew a transistor in metering
circuitry.  At the time I feared more serrious damage so sent the amp
to Tenn and had the new cover installed.  Unit is in excellent condition and
is bug free.  Very little use since serviced by Ten Tec.      $2500 shipped
lower 48 in origional packing case with origional unmarkedup manual.  It is
best to contact me by phone as I must drive 70 miles round trip to check my
email.  Phone 863 261-1037 10-10 EDT  or email at Joew4saa at gmail.com
Thanks to the list

Joe Hornbach     W4SAA     Okeechobee, Florida