Re: [TenTec] K2

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] K2
From: Phillip Zminda <phil-z@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 18:49:03 -0400
Ron,

I have a K2 that I built about 3 years ago. At the time, I also had a
Jupiter. After using the K2 for a while, I was dissatisfied with the
Jupe and traded for an Omni Vi opt 3. In comparing the 2, the Elecraft
is every bit as good as the Omni VI. The only down side is the 12
watts vs. 100. The Elecraft list is a great resource and easily linked
from the Elecraft site. You can get an idea what they are worth in
dollars in order to compare it to the Kenwood. You may find the 100
watt option module for sale or look for a small amp.

Good like with your decision.

Phil N3ZP