Re: [TenTec] Century/22 power out

To: <wb2vuf@arrl.net>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Century/22 power out
From: "VE3XGB" <ve3xgb@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 17:28:37 -0400
Thanks Bob, will do.

Could you please point me to or send me the downloaded manual you have ..
would be nice to have notes for setting the driver and final bias.

So what is your output on the other bands like?

I have a feeling my unit needs some aligning as I cannot get the ALC led to
come on before the power supply gets tripped at like 5.5A on 40/30/20.  And
the drive adjustment is sooo tricky .. it all happens between 5 and 6 on the
dial.  At 5 no output, at 6 too much and it cuts out.  Are they all like
that?