[TenTec] FS/FT: Ten-Tec Pegasus 550....

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS/FT: Ten-Tec Pegasus 550....
From: "Jeffrey M. Swiger" <N8NOE@ARRL.Net>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 11:14:14 -0400
Hey All;
Just got this Radio on the way to Dayton and Just not my CUP of Tea..
Got it working and made a few Contacts but just old-fashioned or something. Like
to Swap for a Ten-Tec of about the same Value and being New to there Radios I
have no idea.. I remember seeing the BIG radios, and have no idea on used
Price?..
I have the Pegasus 550, No internal Tuner.
Keypad, Mic, Manual, Cabling.
it has a 1/8" jack on the Bottom/Back side for an External Speaker that works
well also...
Drop a Note if you have anything to Swap as this would be my Goal (Don't even
Have to be Ten-Tec but would be nice), or a Offer as I could find a Radio to
tinker using. Guess I need the knobs, Dials, Switches, Buttons thing...

Thanks..
Jeff-N8NOE

N8NOE at ARRL dot NET
will get Direct......