[TenTec] Update

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Update
From: "Henry, John" <jhenry@tentec.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 17:16:36 -0400
We have released another version of firmware for the Orion 2 to the
beta testers for their evaluation. Pending their inputs and final
factory testing on Monday we will determine its disposition.

Regarding "The SSB Company". TenTec has always lead the market with
regards to CW functionality and its legendary QSK. CW and its
featuring will never be jeopardized.  The wording "The SSB Company"
helps new technicians see that we are serious about phone as well.

Thank you,
John Henry
TenTec Engineering