Re: [TenTec] Delta II -- Good/Bad

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Delta II -- Good/Bad
From: sferic@aol.com
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 19:45:10 -0400
The Delta II is one of my favorite Ten-Tec rigs. Some people don't like the
strange AGC and you have to fix the backlight. But once you learn how to use
the Jones filter and PBT together it works real well, and it sounds a lot nicer
with an external speaker. However, its performance is not equal to your Omni
VI+ so don't expect that.

Carl, K4SEV