[TenTec] FS: Delta II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Delta II
From: "Bill Acito W1PA" <w1pa@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 14:25:53 -0400
After some great replies from last week, I've decided to part with my Delta II
--  simply too many Ten Tecs. This was a small restoration project from an
estate --needed some general clean-up, a new EL backlight, and a new speaker.
Always takes a back seat to my Omni VI+ and Omni-C, and won't fit in my car.

Rig: Delta II, cosmetically very nice...  some light surface scratches on top.
Backlight EL display has been replaced and is fully functional. One knob is
off-color from the rest but matches physically, probably a replacement (from an
Omni 6 maybe?). I do not know if the AGC mod has been done, but the s-meter is
stingy, which tells me it may have been. No other issues that I am aware of,
but then again, it doesn't get much use; I ran a few 20m SSB QSO's this weekend
despite conditions, and no issues.

Mic: Matching Ten Tec 705 desk mic

Manual: full original manual

Asking $475 for all, we split shipping. We split PayPal fees (add 1.5%) if you
go that route, USPS Money Order otherwise.  US buyer and hams only.

Serious inquiries via email get you a high-res jpg, and my ebay ID for
reference (I have a 800+ 100% rating, and I am not a dealer.... scary, huh?). I
am not interested in any trades.

Bill
W1PA  {mycall}@hotmail.com