Re: [TenTec] delta II display problem - anyone?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] delta II display problem - anyone?
From: Michael Goins <wmgoins@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 08:25:14 -0500
John,

Often times there is an intermittent due to poor connectivity of the plug
ins or the grounds needing to be cleaned and redone. Try reseating
everything you can. It has worked for me in the past with Ten Tec gear. Just
a factor of age and the need for the grounds to be tighter and the
connectors to connect better.

Hope you got a good price. Still a good rig.

Michael Goins, k5wmg
Professor, Writing
University of Texas at San Antonio
Northwest Vista College