Re: [TenTec] 962 Power Supply Schematic/Manual

To: <geraldj@weather.net>, "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 962 Power Supply Schematic/Manual
From: "Rick - NJ0IP / DJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 09:13:55 -0500
I thought I scanned the 961 and the 962, but I couldn't find the either.
I owned both at the same time years ago and as someone pointed out here
recently, the difference was in the polarity being regulated - but I can't
remember which one was which.

There really never was a manual.  Just a couple of loose pages.

Hopefully someone reading this will have the schematics of either or both
and scan them now and distribute.

73
Rick