Re: [TenTec] more oscilloscope questions

To: geraldj@weather.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] more oscilloscope questions
From: "J. W. (Dub) Thornton" <dub@atlinkwifi.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 11:18:01 -0500
Jerry:

Is the HP 1745 a good'un then?  I have had a 1745, with two TEK P6131 10X
passive probes for a few years, but was unable to find a manual for
it when first
bought it, and have not tried for a while now.  Never used a scope enough to
even know HOW to use one, but enjoy reading postings from you particularly,
along with a few of the other guys that seem to know what they are
talking about.
I have been a big fan of Ten Tec for a lotta years, and have a stable
of 7 of their
rigs dating from the Omni VI Option 3, back thru the Triton IV
digital.  I am also a
big fan of Elecraft, and built the K2 #317 and K3 # 833.

Appreciate your opinion on the 1745.

Thanks,  73  Dub K5DUB

--
J. W.  (Dub) Thornton  K5DUB