Re: [TenTec] [dxlab] HRD & DXLab

To: <dxlab@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [dxlab] HRD & DXLab
From: "CSM\(r\) Gary Huber" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 19:31:30 -0500
OMNI-VII Receive and Transmit Modes for use with DXLab Commander

The following commands were derived from page 18 of OMNI-VII, Model 588,
Programmer's Reference Guide, Revision 1.009 which is available at
<http://www.tentec.com/?id=2> and from
<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/commander/Help/CommandSequences.htm>.

Button        ( command  )      what it does

F-5 [ USB ]  ( '*M13<13> )  sets VFOA to USB,  VFOB to CWU

F-6 [ LSB ]  ( '*M25<13> )  sets VFOA to LSB,  VFOB to CWL

F-7 [ CW ]  ( '*M31<13> )  sets VFOA to CWU,  VFOB to USB

F-8 [ AM ]  ( '*M02<13> )  sets  VFOA to AM,  VFOB to LSB

Note: by using the front panel A/B button,  set the VFO with the TRANSMIT
mode desired to the DX pile frequency and adjust the bandwidth as desired.
In the same manner set opposite VFO to the DX ( your receive) and adjust the
bandwidth as desired.  On the Commander panel split VFOs by checking the
"Split" box,  mouse over, click on and hold the XFC button to monitor the
pile or manually tune the VFO via the OMNI-VII (BIG knob), release to
transmit from a frequency in the pile (DX's receive frequency).

F-9 [ U-U ]  ( '*M11<13> ) sets both VFOs to USB

F-10 [ L-L ]  ( '*M22<13> ) sets both VFOs to LSB

F-11 [ UC-UC ] ( '*M33<13>) sets both VFOs to CWU

F-12 [ AM-AM]  ( '*M00<13>) sets both VFOs to CWU

Questions - email glhuber@msn.com

73,

Gary - AB9M