Re: [TenTec] Headphones for ORION I?

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Headphones for ORION I?
From: "Wes Attaway \(N5WA\)" <wesattaway@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 16:44:52 -0500
Jim .... I am sure everyone on the reflector values your expertise in
matters involving RFI, audio, pin 1 problems, and the like.  You are a great
resource in this regard.

However, I think expressions of who is and isn't an "expert" on something
(whatever it is) is out of bounds on a reflector ostensibly devoted to
TenTec-related topics.

1138 Waters Edge Circle - Shreveport, LA 71106
    318-797-4972 (office) - 318-393-3289 (cell)
        Computer Consulting and Forensics
-------------- EnCase Certified Examiner ---------------