Re: [TenTec] [dxlab] Re: Split operation using two radios

To: <dxlab@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [dxlab] Re: Split operation using two radios
From: "CSM\(r\) Gary Huber" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 23:34:48 -0500
Another reason I keep the Corsair II; with the matching external VFO, one can
listen to A AND B VFOs at the same time, transmitting on one or the other, plus
the antenna jack on the back is switched for AUX antenna or AUX RX (the latter
gives you triple receive capability off the transmit antenna).

73,

Gary - AB9M