Re: [TenTec] Orion II firmware

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II firmware
From: "Andre021" <andre121@t-online.de>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 00:47:35 +0200
Hello all,
i am an satisfied ORION II user. I have had many trouble to understand and
to use my OII. But after two years of learning I don´t wan´t to have an
other TRX. A long time I was "fan" of japaneise Transceivers. They looking
so nice, but thats not all. OK. the building quality of the OII is not the
best, especiality the tuning knobs and the display is not so good, comparing
with Icom TRX ore so. The receiver performance is the important think for me
and there is the OII the number one for me. I think the japaneise companies
have learned from TEN TEC especially with roofing filters and so on. I think
we don´t need an ORION III. What we need is a stable software fore the OII
and more updates to remove all the problems.

´73 André DL2AVC