Re: [TenTec] The Eagle and the legacy TTs

To: <frank@fkirschner.net>, "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The Eagle and the legacy TTs
From: "Rick and Karen Bunn" <RRBunn@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 19:41:04 -0400
My comparison was between the Ten Tec Corsair II, Paragon II and my Kenwood
TS-450S.  The Ten Tec's are better receivers and you don't need any more
then a coax switch to make the comparison.  I'm a EE but my first test was
the old Make One Mod Zero ear.  Maybe the newer Kenwood has the specs,
but...

73 Rick
N4ASX