Re: [TenTec] Eagle-XYL

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle-XYL
From: "Art Trampler" <atrampler@att.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 21:22:29 -0500
Well, if so, it'll be after selling my Omni VI/961/238, and maybe after the
next tax return, too.

And that's fine.

I'm busy enough that if I sold the rig today and didn't have an Eagle for a
few months, I wouldn't cry.

Nope, not a quid pro quo or even a source for manipulation! She's the one
who got me QRV again with the Omni VI...so just looking out for one another.

Wow, doesn't that sound boring? It's not.