Re: [TenTec] Eagle/Hamfest Pics Oak cabinet, stand

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle/Hamfest Pics Oak cabinet, stand
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 22:23:57 -0400
He has been on the payroll for over a year.

My only fault with the cabinets, is that the stain does not always match
from item to item.  See the photo with the receiver cabinet and
purportedly matching speaker... they are not stained the same color.
That would bug me.    I don't think the mic stand matches either.

Just MY take.