Re: [TenTec] Eagle/Hamfest Pics

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle/Hamfest Pics
From: James Boswell <ka5siw@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 13:43:39 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

        That electric fence webbing is available is most ranch and farm stores.
They make different colors and widths.

     Something to think about when you need something light weight, back-pack
portable???

     Would be nice to use at field day, high visibility so people would not
walk
into the antenna.

      For a year or two I have been thinking of using the webbing, but 14 ga
wire is cheaper.

      73'S     KA5SIW