[TenTec] FS: Omni VI, Option 3, 962 PS, TT 238 (original) tuner

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Omni VI, Option 3, 962 PS, TT 238 (original) tuner
From: "Art Trampler" <atrampler@att.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 22:01:27 -0500
Well I don?t know if the $$ will wind up in my yard or in an Eagle?but
here?s the list:

Outstanding Ten-Tec Omni VI, Opt. 3, S/N 1A10212.
Radio is set up as a CW operator's dream and includes:
Inrad Roofing Filter Mod with 765 Filter. This is the roofing filter
centered on 500hz offset for lower pitch copying.
Inrad 753, 400hz filter centered on 600hz offset in N1.
Optional, Coveted Ten-Tec 221 filter, 250hz BW, centered on 500hz, in N2,
Optional Ten-Tec 218 filter, 1.8khz, 8 pole, for 6.3mhz IF.
Standard Ten-Tec 285 filter, 500hz BW, 6.3mhz IF
Optional Ten-Tec 282 filter, 250hz BW, 6.3mhz IF

Ten-Tec 962, matching PS, S/N 03H10567
Ten-Tec 238, matching tuner, haven't checked S/N.
Original manuals included.

Custom felt dust covers, sadly have my call on them; that can be pulled out
by someone who knows about stitching.

Non-smoking home.  Seriously, it?s a great CW rig especially if your
preference is not for the standard 750hz, default TT sidetone. You can move
the 6.3mhz filters around to accommodate a higher or lower passband, but not
the 9mhz filters which is why I have this combination of roofing, 400hz and
250hz filters.

$1500 for all, plus shipping. I will cover proper packaging/do not have
original boxes, but I'm obsessive about such things. You will only pay
actual shipping cost. If you?re interested in only part of it, let me know,
but of course parting with the rig and power supply at the same time is the
highly preferred method.  I?ll give up tuning my vertical with the 238 (OK,
tuning the feedline) to get better coverage on some bands to start this
project. I prefer you contact me directly.

Thanks, and 73!

Art Trampler, KØRO