[TenTec] Wanted: Ten Tec 645 or KR50 keyer

To: TenTec@yahoogroups.com, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Wanted: Ten Tec 645 or KR50 keyer
From: robert johnston <robj22020@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 23:46:26 -0400
I recently acquired an Omni C and sold my Argonaut V.  The Omni C is the
kind of rig I used to dream of when i was a teen back in the late 70's.
I am trying to find a keyer to work with it.  I have a Nye Viking SSK-1-K
keyer on the way that I bought used, but have read Ten-Tec's require keyers
with reed relays so i am not sure they are compatible.  If anyone has a
working 645 or KR50 keyer they will sell, please send me an email.  I am
more interested in it being in good working condition than in great cosmetic
condition, but would love to find one in good shape.  So far the only offers
I have are from guys in Europe and shipping is ridiculously pricey.

Thanks and 73,

Rob, K9AIM

email direct: <robj@indy.rr.com>