Re: [TenTec] Looking for a 238c

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>, cdistflatfoot@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Looking for a 238c
From: "Ken Simpson, W8EK" <W8EK@speakeasy.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 04:43:26 -0400
I have a 238 available.  Would that work for you?

TenTec 238 Roller Inductor Antenna Tuner For Sale:

This HF antenna tuner will handle the full legal limit, and will
match almost anything. It is rated to match loads up to 3000 ohms.

It is an "L" network, which means that there is only one correct
matching point, and not false readings like some tuners. It has a
roller inductor that permits matching all HF bands, including the
WARC bands.

In addition to the tuner, it also includes a wattmeter with 200
and 2000 watt scales, plus SWR bridge. There is also an antenna
switch built in, so this unit will handle all of your antenna needs.

This particular unit works fine, and looks extremely nice. I can
not find a scratch or defect on it. With paper work for $395 plus
shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK