Re: [TenTec] OMNI VII Firmware version

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI VII Firmware version
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 01:20:28 -0400
Press and hold the MNU button as you turn the rig on.
Read the screen info quickly and then turn the rig off.

That should tell you the version info, without doing
any changes to the setup.  The info will stay on screen
for "while" - maybe until you turn the rig off (although
it may time out... I have not left mine on all that
long to know...)

Just MY take.