Re: [TenTec] Tuners

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Tuners
From: "N3XX" <n3xx@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 12:03:19 -0400
I have used a UT-2000A here for many years & never a problem, running a kw.
I use it only for 80 mtrs when going to ssb portion of the band from where
my antenna is tuned down on cw, and the same on 160 when going up in
frequency above 1860.
So maybe there would have been a problem with worse mismatches or other
bands?  Don't know, since all the other antennas here are ok over the whole
band without the transmatch.

73,
Tim - N3XX