Re: [TenTec] (no subject)

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] (no subject)
From: "Rick - NJ0IP / DJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 12:30:44 -0500
But it should only be a part of the decision process.
Part of the joy of operating a radio is the pleasure derived from using a
radio you really like.
What I like my differ from what Will likes.
You can only evaluate that part of it by seeing, preferably using the
radios.

And, when entering features, don't forget to rate the customer service.
And work with weighted measurements.  Otherwise the radio with the most
gimmicks wins.

73
Rick