Re: [TenTec] Re 02 2.0444A questions

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re 02 2.0444A questions
From: "N4PY2" <n4py2@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 15:12:18 -0500
Yes, the 2.4 khz roofing is automatically selected when your DSP BW is 2.4
or lower.  If you put the 1,8 filter in, that will come on when you go to
1.8 or lower.

I believe my son, N4YDU has a 1.8 khz filter for sale at a good price.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Hays, NC 28635
www.n4py.com