Re: [TenTec] PTO Rebuild or not?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] PTO Rebuild or not?
From: Ed - K9EW <k9ew57@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 11:31:24 -0600
I agree that the rebuild of the PTO is very straightforward.  You can
find good instructions at W5ESE's website.

I also agree that figuring out how to remove it from the rig is the
hardest part.  I documented the process for a couple of PTO's that I
rebuilt.  I haven't done an Omni, but it may be similar to one that I
have done.  Take a look at my website (www.k9ew.us), or do a post to
this website for PTO removal information for the Omni.  I'm sure
someone on this list has done that and can give you the information
you need.

73,
ed - k9ew
www.k9ew.us