[TenTec] PTO - solid state tuning video.

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] PTO - solid state tuning video.
From: Don Rasmussen <wb8yqj@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 12:23:46 -0800 (PST)
http://www.zerobeat.net/wb8yqj/c2dds2.wmv

Here is a short video, showing Corsair II with fingertip tuning using optical
encoder - no PTO. Also band switching from SSB to CW and back, with no cranking
the knob! I mounted the dial skirt and original knob for retro look, but the
feel is definately SOTA (state of the art). This radio has an Inrad 2.8 filter,
and sounds as good as anything I have new or old.