Re: [TenTec] OT: Indoor Antenna

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Indoor Antenna
From: Paul Gentry <phgentry@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 16:39:38 -0500
Remember an outdoor television antenna is protected by FCC regulations
that supersede any CC&Rs.  An HF antenna can be easily hidden within
the confines of the mast, grounding, cabling, guying, etc.  Create
makes a Log Periodic to work the VHF and UHF bands that falls in-line
with the TV antenna regs. if you need something for TX/RX on 6 meters
and up.

Paul K4BWG