Re: [TenTec] Argonaut V-Jupiter-Signalink USB and Digital

To: <geraldj@weather.net>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Argonaut V-Jupiter-Signalink USB and Digital
From: "Keith Flint" <kcflint@wirelessbeehive.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 14:26:38 -0800
How did you connect the SignaLink to your Jupiter?

I am using one, and it works fine, and I use the Accessory Jack on the rear
panel. I think I remember changing a jumper inside the SignaLink.
If you are using the Mic jack, you can set up the sensitivity (range) with
the Mic In Boost setting in the Menu. QuickMix is also available to save
your
mixer settings. I use an external sound card on another USB port, which I
have to select, by selecting the proper sound card in the mixer drop-down
box.

73

Keith

W7ZAC