Re: [TenTec] FS:SignaLink USB Sound Card

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS:SignaLink USB Sound Card
From: "Dave Reynolds" <dave@k6wrf.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 11:32:54 -0800
Hi Lee,
The guy that made the inquiry was asking if it would work with his Orion 2
and according to the manufacturer O2 uses an 8 pin din accy plug and the
accy plug on my Omni 7 is a 5 pin din that I ordered when I bought the
SignaLink USB so that's why I told him he would need to order or make the 8
pin plug also the other end is an RJ-45.
Thanks for the comment.

                          cu es 73
                                        Dave K6WRF