Re: [TenTec] New and Improved Terminology (NVIS origins)

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New and Improved Terminology (NVIS origins)
From: Steve Hunt <steve@karinya.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 18:01:50 +0000
I presume the "wink" indicates that is a joke !

The only thing that would improve the elevation pattern would be
improved ground conditions in the Fresnel Zone where the ground
reflections are taking place. That would take some awfully long radials
- certainly well beyond my property boundary - and an awful lot of them
to achieve a copper density that would affect the conductivity so far out.

73,
Steve G3TXQ