Re: [TenTec] Want To Buy : OMNI V

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Want To Buy : OMNI V
From: kf6e@mail.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 05:25:06 -0500
Joe,

I have one with the W4MP V.9 mod.  (I have the original ROM as well.)  It has
500 and 250 Hz filters.  Matching power supply and speaker; InRad roofing
filter (not installed), cable for Heil mics, home-made cable for SignaLink USB
audio interface.

 I made labels for the keys to correspond to the .9 mod.  There's a slight dent
in the top because it wasn't packed properly when it was shipped to me.  I will
send the PS and rig in separate boxes.

I'm moving to a smaller house (and bigger antenna) and won't have room for
three rigs.  I can send pics tonight.

$750 shipped.

73,
Frank