[TenTec] Omni VI S-meter

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI S-meter
From: Hamdriver66@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 00:22:12 -0500 (EST)
I have an Omni VI, upgrade one with all TenTec filters installed. The
S-meter has just developed a problem that I would like to ask for input to try
to solve.
The meter works as designed in all meter switch positions except for FWD,
where the needle pegs out at top of scale in receive or transmit, and stays
at  full scale all the time.
I have reseated all the connectors and circuit boards that I can reach
without disassembling the whole radio and have used DeOxit on all switches and
controls.
Has anyone seen this condition and are there any ideas as to cause?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Mike  K4KJC