Re: [TenTec] Orion II

To: geraldj@weather.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 00:56:18 -0500
THANKS !!    That sounds much more useful than my Omni VII band
scope display - which is handy enough on its own.   There are some
questions dealing with this on the Extra Exam, but my Gordon West
audio tutorial glosses over it without much explanation.   I will have to
re-read the ARRL book that actually tries to explain it, and not just
tell me the answer.   I don't think stuff sinks in too deep if I don't
actually understand the why of it.  I don't just memorize the answer,
although it is tempting.

Given all that, I can see why some guys might miss it !

Happy Trails.