Re: [TenTec] Corsair II speaker source?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II speaker source?
From: Stuart Rohre <rohre@arlut.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 21:57:32 -0600
Oh Don,

OK, I did not see the oval part in the original post.  Have you checked
with Ten Tec, always a good first step.

Until our local surplus house closed, he had some oval speakers like
that.  I am sure you can find them at various places.  Have you looked
in the Mouser, Allied and Newark catalogs?  Then there are the true
surplus houses. and Tanner's in Dallas, Jameco, All Electronics, MCM,
and others that escape me at this moment.  A very good possible is EPO
(Electronics Parts Outlet) on Fondren in Houston TX.  He has a very good
and reasonable priced variety of speakers.

I found your oval speakers by entering Goggle with "oval speakers"

Here is the link to a number of models.  I leave the dimension
conversion from metric to inches to you as homework---

Good luck with your quest, but these folks look promising:

> http://www.speakersunlimited.net/ovalspk.htm

73,
Stuart Rohre
K5KVH