[TenTec] FS: 253 Antenna Tuner, 311 Level Converter, 253-311 Cable, 253

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>, orion565@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: 253 Antenna Tuner, 311 Level Converter, 253-311 Cable, 253 Manual
From: "Edward A. Feustel" <efeustel@hughes.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 13:02:58 -0400
I have acquired a Palstar BT-1500A for my 600 ohm centerfed
doublet and have decided to relinquish my 253 Auto tuner
setup for my Orion 565/Centaur.

The package connects an Orion 565 or an Orion 566 to a 253 Auto
Antenna Tuner. The Ten-tec 253 is in good working condition. The
left hand upper corner of the 253 is slightly depressed and needs
a spot of Ten Tec gray paint. It cannot be seen from the front. No
power supply for the tuner nor keying loop cables are included.
Photos of the tuner and 311 as well as the serial number of the
253 are available on request.

The cable from the Ten-tec 311 to the 253 was manufactured by Riley
Accessories and replaces a 236. It has an extra wire in it that enables
the antenna tuner for the segment at 6o meters.

Cost of the package is $650 plus shipping plus insurance via Postal
Money Order or Paypal. I will not split elements of the package.
Be certain that you understand the memory limitations of the 253
before you buy it.

Edward Feustel, N5EI
(603)298-5716
efeustel@hughes.net