Re: [TenTec] Club Owned TenTec Equipment

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Club Owned TenTec Equipment
From: "Vic Klein" <vhklein@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 07:09:19 -0400
First, just for clarification, the Century 21 is not really a QRP rig. It is
CW-only with a power of about 70 watts, as I recall.

Not sure about the Triton, but the Paragon problem is fairly common and
likely related to poor solder joints on one or both of the loop boards. If
the problem is on every band then it is probably the minor loop board, if it
is confined to a couple of bands then it probably is the major loop board.
The cure is pretty simple, just pull the boards and resolder the
connections.

=Vic=
WA4THR