Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Omni D Intermittent Receive Problem

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Omni D Intermittent Receive Problem
From: "CSM\(r\) Gary Huber" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 16:30:34 -0500
Slide the AUX ANT - AUX RECEIVE switch on the rear of the OMNI-D back and forth
a few times. If that doesn't clear the problem, you may have to take the covers
off and clean a few connectors and jumpers in the signal path.

See http://tentecwiki.org/doku.php?id=cleanswitch  for cleaning contacts and
switches.