Re: [TenTec] OK , sounds good

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OK , sounds good
From: Floyd Sense <floyd@k8ac.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 22:22:26 -0400
A comment on sharing the antenna with the SDR-IQ: I did that with my
FT-1000MP Mk V some time back and found that I got some hash on 20M fed
back from the SDR-IQ to the Mk V receive input.  It that approach is
used, it's probably a good idea to use one of Jack Smith's buffer amps
between the SDR-IQ and the antenna feed.

73, K8AC